Monday, October 16, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Perfectly Plaid Chill


Hello there!  Welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today, we are sharing projects using the new Perfectly Plaid Chill paper collection!

To create my card, I started off with an A2 card base.  Then I used the Large Stitched Rectangles Stackables to add a stitched edge to a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper.  I then positioned the same Stitched Rectangle die on an angle and ran it though my diecut machine to cut a wonky white rectangle.  I popped it up over top of the plaid with foam tape.  Then I stamped my favorite sheep from Baaah Humbug along with some party elements from the Party Animal stamp set.  To ground the sheep and bird pair, I stamped and diecut the "Happy" from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set, and diecut it with the coordinating dies.  Underneath, I stamped "Birthday" to complete the sentiment.  To finish things off, I added some white gel pen accents and some cute wood stars.

Perfectly Plaid Chill

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!  See you again tomorrow! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my ! How adorable is that sheep holding a little present !!!

PA said...

Cute asymmetrical Sheep/Lamb with Tweets Birthday card. Sweet!

jasmin Alfonzo said...

Me encanta. Happy Happy.

jasmin Alfonzo said...

Me encanta. Happy Happy.

Mary Jane Blahnik said...

A very ewenique Birthday card

Unknown said...

I really like how you changed the angles on the card. And who wouldn’t smile seeing a sheep holding a present? Precious
Kristin Torres

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS