Thursday, October 19, 2017

Boo To You {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the current Fusion Challenge - Striped Wreath!  I was inspired by the bold striped pattern with the pop of lime green, and with halloween just around the corner, I could use a few more spooky greetings! :)  Here is the inspiration photo:


I used a bunch of goodies from Reverse Confetti to create my card!  I started off with an A2 card base in Premier Polar White cardstock.  Then, I used the Sunburst Cover Panel Confetti Cuts and some Midnight cardstock to create my striped background.  I glued that to the card base with a glue pen.  Then, I used the Boo To You Circle Confetti Cuts die set for my focal point.  I diecut the solid circle from some Lime cardstock, and cut the detail layer from Midnight cardstock.  I glued them together, an popped them up in the center of the sunburst with some foam tape.  I wanted to incorporate the skeleton from the inspiration photo, so I pulled my Too Cute to Spook stamp set, stamped the skeleton garland image in back ink, and shaded them with a few grey copic markers, then diecut with the coordinating Too Cute to Spook Confetti Cuts dies.

Boo To You

I draped the skeletons in the top left corner, popped up with some foam tape, and then added a scattering of green iridescent sequins to finish things off.

Boo To You

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)











2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Talk about a graphic punch! This card certainly packs it! Such an awesome, mildly spooky design. THanks for playing along at Fusion!

Michelle said...

What a cool card! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS