Saturday, July 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti July Blog Hop


WOOHOO!  It's new release day over at Reverse Confetti!  All of the new goodies that we have been showcasing over the last few days are available NOW in the Reverse Confetti store and at your favorite retailers! :)


The card that I have to share with you today showcases the new No Tomorrow stamp set and coordinating No Tomorrow Confetti Cuts along with a bunch of previously released products.

To create my card, I started off with a horizontal A2 card base of Premier Polar White cardstock.  I diecut the Striped Frame Cover Panel from black cardstock, then, used Pistachio ink to add some green ombre to the center of the frame before gluing it down.  I stamped and colored the adorable dinosaurs from No Tomorrow, then diecut them with the No Tomorrow Confetti Cuts.  To add to my scene, I used the balloons and presents from Monkey Business, the banner from Leaping Lions, and the cake from Later Alligator.  I stamped and colored those, then diecut them with their coordinating dies.  I glued some pieces down with a glue pen and popped some up with foam tape.  I stamped a sentiment from No Tomorrow on a banner diecut from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts set, cut from Premier Polar White cardstock.  To finish things off, I added some accents with a gel pen, and a scattering of iridescent sequins.


No Tomorrow

One of the things that I love most about the critter series from Reverse Confetti is the ability to mix and match across sets.  Because they are drawn in the same super cute whimsical style, the possibilities are really endless!

No Tomorrow

 I will be back soon with more projects using the July release, but there is still LOTS more to see!  The rest of the design team has more cuteness to share with you! Be sure to hop along and leave some love! :)  Thanks for stopping by!!

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Heather Pulvirenti

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Heather Hoffman

Amy Tsuruta

Kathy Schweinfurth

Audrey Tokach - **you are here**

Deanne Kuntz

Jeanne Jachna

Laurie Schmidlin

Susan Liles

And, ‘Fetti Friend…

Therese Calvird






















8 comments:

~amy~ said...

EEP! What an adorable party scene!

Kathy said...

Fantastic and fun birthday card....anyone would love it!

Isabel Z said...

Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

lostinpaper said...

This is a party that I would love to be invited to, what a FUN card Audrey!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh what a happy scene you have created!

Tricia Barber said...

I love this card so much! Love all the bright colors with the bold background! Loved all your cards this week!

Billie A said...

I love this card. The bright colors and cute party scene is awesome. So creative and I love love love the dies and stamps..

Renee Milner said...

Wow--such a fantastic card! I like all the fun details and colors you used.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS