Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week: Plane and Simple



Hello there! It's that time again!  Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week has begun!  Today, the design team is showcasing the adorable Plane and Simple stamp set and Stitched Trails die set.

To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of watercolor paper with the largest of the new Outside In Stitched Rectangles.  I used post-it tape to mask off a strip about 1/3 of the way down the panel.  I used distress inks in blues and greens to ink a background, then added some splatters of clean clear water and Peacock Feathers distress ink.  I stamped and colored images from Plane and Simple, then before popping them up with foam tape, I used the Stitched Trails dies to add a heart shaped flight trail on the watercolored area, and another die from the same die set to add some interest under that area.  I popped up the plane and clouds, and stamped a sentiment from the Plane and Simple set to finish off my card, then mounted it to a Peacock cardstock base.


Plane and Simple

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by because I have another project to share with you! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Sonja said...

Love your cards & your color choice is perfect!

Karen Gerek said...

Great layout. Your color combo is gorgeous!

mooch said...

So cute. Distress ink and stiched trails, what can go wrong ;)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS