Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Color Throwdown #449

Hello there!  Today, I am sharing my last post as guest designer for the Color Throwdown Challenge for the month of June!  Thank you to TCD for having me... it's be soon much fun!

A new challenge starts today!  Challenge #449 is orange, brown and green!



This color combo screams boy to me, and I thought this adorable little Paper Smooches dinosaur was perfect for the occasion!

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring an orange background on watercolor paper, then diecut it with a stitched rectangle die.  I added a strip of patterned paper from my stash to the bottom of the panel, then stamped the dinosaur from the Huge Hugs stamp set, colored him, and fussy cut him out.  To set the scene, I added some palm trees using the Lawn Fawn Palm Trees dies, and some rocks using the Paper Smooches Ocean Scene dies.  I stamped a sentiment from Huge Hugs 2, and added some accents with a white gel pen, and then popped the panel up on a kraft card base.

Big Hugs

Be sure to visit the Color Throwdown blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS