Tuesday, April 4, 2017

BRI April Mood Board {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you using Reverse Confetti goodies!  I just LOVE this month's mood board over at Butterfly Reflections Ink, and couldn't wait to play along!



For my card, I used the Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die and the Weather It Together stamp set and coordinating Confetti Cuts.  I will share more below on how I created by card.

Weather it Together

I started off with a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper and ink blended two shades of Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks and then splattered some water on the paper to lift some of the color.  I diecut the Drop Cover Panel Confetti Cuts from white cardstock, and gluded that on top.  I stamped and colored images from the Weather it Together stamp set, and diecut with the coordinating dies.  I popped everything up foam tape, and stamped a sentiment on the banner from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts die set, which I also popped up with foam tape.

Weather it Together

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!! :)









BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS