Thursday, January 19, 2017

God is Our Refuge and Strength - Reverse Confetti


Hello there!  Today I have a card to share with you that I made using some of the Reverse Confetti January release products!

I am so in love with the new hearts stencil that I had to use it again!  It adds a beautiful subtle pattern behind the focal point of this pretty clean and simple card.


My Rock 2

To create this card, I started off by using an ink blending tool and Piggy Bank ink with the hearts stencil.  With a light hand, I added a a few hearts to opposite corners of a piece of watercolor paper.  I diecut my focal point using the Cross Confetti Cuts from black cardstock, and cut a little heart from Flamingo cardstock using the All Hearts Cover Panel.  I love that with one pass of your diecut machine, you get a fun diecut panel AND a ton of cute little hearts!  I glued it to the panel with a glue pen, popped the heart up with foam tape, and stamped a sentiment from the My Rock stamp set just to the right of the cross.  I added a strip of patterned paper from the True Love paper pad on the left side of a Flamingo card base, and popped the focal point panel up with foam tape.

My Rock

That's all for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)














1 comment:

Davi said...

Simple but incredibly beautiful!! Love the soft background to go with the scripture!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS