Monday, December 5, 2016

Countdown to Confetti - Day 1


Hello Hello!  It's that time again!  The Countdown to Confetti has begun!  Over the next few days, we will be sharing all of the new release goodies with you, and the December release will be available in the Reverse Confetti store on December 8th!



Today, we are showcasing my most favorite of the release, Mouse Mail!  It's no secret that I love the critter series from Reverse Confetti, and this is no exception.  These adorable mice are close to the top of my favorites list.  A fast favorite for sure!  Who wouldn't love to see these cuties in their mailbox?!


Mouse Mail

To create my card, I started off with a piece of white cardstock cut to 4" by 5.5". I masked off the bottom of the cardstock and used an ink blending tool to add blue to the sky, then masked the sky area, and sponged green for the grass.  I added a stitched edge to the panel on all four sides using the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts. I stamped, colored and diecut the adorable images from Mouse Mail and arranged them on the panel, gluing the mailbox with a glue pen and popping the mice up  with foam tape.  I added a few stacks of letters, also from the set, and then added some puffy clouds from the Weather it Together stamp set.  I stamped a sentiment from Mouse Mail on a hand cut banner, and stapled it to the panel, then popped the panel up on a Brick cardstock base using foam tape.

Mouse Mail

That's all for me today!  But be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by! :)



 









25 comments:

~amy~ said...

Audrey, this is beyond adorable.

Diane Jaquay said...

Fantastic coloring as always, Audrey, LOVE this!

KariL said...

What a fun scene you created! I just love how you coloured the mice in, they look awesome!

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your SWEET Card and the New Release!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS RELEASE WEEK!! =)

Anonymous said...

Great background you created; I am trying to create more backgrounds as it gives so much interest to the card. Thanks for the ideas. Great card.

Jeri said...

So darling!!! Love the background!

sharon g said...

Your freckles/spots look so cute on your mice. I also love their little pink cheeks. And you background. And....everything.

Linda said...

Such a cute design. Am loving this Mouse Mail stamp and Die set!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute!!! Love the scene you created and your coloring of thei images. TFS

Karen Oliver said...

Just so super cute I am officially now in love with those wee mice. Love your little scene.

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a cute little scene with super adorable little mice! Love your stitched edges and inked background, and great coloring job, too. I think the clouds you added was such a brilliant touch. Really makes this little scene pop.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

This is super cute and I don't usually like mouse stamps, but these are adorable. Love your colors, patterns, details, and the little scene you created. Can't wait to see more! Happy Holidays!

MiamiKel said...

A-dor-a-ble!! What sensational coloring - you've brought these cutie little mice to life! I love your creativity of design and use of color - just wow! TFS ♥

Becca Yahrling said...

Your card is just adorable and I love this new set!

Iris Esther López said...

Very cute card. Love that stamp set.

Karen B. said...

What an adorable scene!

Pam Young said...

What an adorable card!! Love the background you created!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Swoon! So so Cute!

Billie A said...

Fun happy card. I love the colors, the images and scene you created. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Denise Bryant said...

Such an adorable card! Love it! The mice are so darn cute!

Evelyn vasquez said...

Such a cute scene.

Diana Sears said...

Absolutely too cute!!! Love the way you colored the mice

Macimbalo said...

Oh my, this is soooo cute - love every little detail!!!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the scene.
Great coloring.
thanks for sharing.

Lisa H. said...

look at your darling mice! such a cute scene.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS