Wednesday, November 23, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Reverse Confetti



Hello there! Today I have a tag to share with you for the Reverse Confetti showcase for the 25 days of Christmas Tags, coordinated by Tracey McNeeley!

To create my tag, I started out by diecutting the Topped Off Tag Confetti Cuts from Lime cardstock.  Then, I used the Big Stripes Tag Layer, cut from Brick cardstock.  I stamped, colored and diecut the Santa and Ruldolph from the Jolly Holiday set.  I adhered the striped layer to the tag with a glue pen, then popped Santa and Rudolph up with foam tape.  I stamped and diecut the speech bubble and snowflakes, also from the Jolly Holiday stamp set.  Then, I stamped a sentiment from the same set on a diecut banner, using the banner die from the Flowers For Mom Confetti Cuts, cut from white cardstock.  To finish things off, I added some accents with a white gel pen, and tied on some red and white twine.

25 DAys of Christmas Tags - RC

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)







9 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your Santa and reindeer tag is super cute! Fun design and very festive!
Take care!
Michele

~amy~ said...

So stinkin' CUTE.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the little scene.
Santa and Rudolph go together
like peanut butter and jelly.
thanks for sharing.
Happy Thanksgiving

NanW said...

Love the santa and reindeer scene!

cm said...

Totally adorable tag; festive and fun in every way!
~carol

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Super cute!

Lisa said...

So adorable!! Love these cuties!

Audrey Pettit said...

Super adorable! <3

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

OMG how super cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS