Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Reverse Confetti October SFYTT


Hello there!  Today, I have a card to share with you for the Reverse Confetti October SFYTT Challenge!  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card...

I started off my card with a Stone card base.  Then I diecut the second largest Lacy Scallop Frame from the Fright Night patterned paper pad.  I adhered that to the card base with a glue pen, then added a strip of gold cardstock across the bottom third of the scallop layer. On top of that, I diecut a Circle Garland from white cardstock.  Then, using the Butterfly Dreams stamp set, I stamped a butterfly in Stone ink and diecut it with the coordinating Butterfly Dream Confetti Cuts.  I also cut a second butterfly from patterned paper.  I popped the stamped butterfly up on to the polka dot butterfly using foam tape, and bent them slightly in the center make the wings appear to stand up more.  To finish things off, I added a scattering of sequins.


October SFYTT

Here is a closeup of the butterfly:

October SFYTT


There is still time for you to play along with the SFYTT challenge this month!  You could win a gift certificate to Reverse Confetti!  I hope you'll join us!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)




 







No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS