Monday, August 15, 2016

Papertrey Ink Moments Inked


Hello there!  Today I have a post to share with you using products from the Moments Inked line from Papertrey Ink!  With all of the craziness of school starting, and football season upon us, I wanted to simplify my pages a bit.  Life is crazy as it is, and I didn't want to be overwhelmed when I opened my planner.  I love the Moments Inked Everyday Symbols and Moments Inked Active Symbols for this purpose.  The little icons are perfect for stamping a quick image that is easier for the eye to catch than a bunch of written words.  Here is a look at my full page spread for the week.


PTI Moments Inked

I like to pair the symbols with other stamp sets too.  The Brushed Off stamp set is perfect for highlighting or blocking out an area in your planner, plus it just looks so fun!  Here you can see one of the images from that stamp set, which fits almost perfectly in the planner column.  I used Hibiscus Burst ink to coordinate with the color scheme for August.  The little circle images from the Moments Inked Divided Stamp set are also great for documenting important things.  You could even color code them to make it even easier to see things at a glance.  Here I used the "school" circle to note an appointment with my boys' school.  The patterned rectangles from the Moments Inked Planner Banners stamp set are more great images for this purpose.


PTI Moments Inked

I love the variety of symbols that you have between the two Moments Inked Symbols stamp sets.  Here I used the little football helmet and practice stamp from the Moments Inked Active Symbols stamp set and the finger tied with a string from the Moments Inked Everyday Symbols stamp set.  They are all illustrated in the same manner so they work perfectly together.


PTI Moments Inked

There will be times where I need more info.  Sometimes you just can't get away from writing stuff down, but I love that it can all be included within the daily columns as long as I keep it short and sweet.  It eliminates the need for a separate list, keeping the clutter to a minimum.  Here I used the "shopping" icon from the Moments Inked Divided stamp set as a header from my shopping list, and just added bullet points below.

PTI Moments Inked

I hadn't been doing much with my monthly layout. With my son's crazy football schedule, I wanted to see the entire month laid out, and the little icon images fit perfectly in the squares of the monthly calendar.  I added all of his practices and games, and made quick notes about location.  On the left side of the page, I used to column to keep track of the game scores.  It will be fun to look back on I think.

PTI Moments Inked

Here is another example where color coding came in handy.  I can see at a quick glace that practices are noted in orange and games are noted in green.  It coordinates, it looks pretty, and it makes things easier to decipher on the run!

PTI Moments Inked

That's all for me today!  We'd love to see how you are using your Moments Inked Planner!  Share your photos on instagram and use the hashtag #momentsinked so we can find you!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!  Have a great day! :)



No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS