Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Oh Baby! {Reverse Confetti}


Hello there!  Today I have a pair of baby tags to share with you using goodies from the Reverse Confetti August release.  You can find all of the new products in the Reverse Confetti store!

I started off my tags by diecutting two of the Topped Off Tags Confetti Cuts from white card stock.  Then I diecut the new Big Stripes Tag Layer from yellow and pink card stock, along with matching tag toppers using the new Hang Ups, Too Confetti Cuts.  I stamped two baby onesies from the Cute as a Button stamp set, and diecut them with the coordinating Onesie Confetti Cuts, then I cut another set of onesies from patterned paper using the same die.  I adhered them t the tag, one flat, and the other popped up with foam tape.  I added a sentiment banner to each using the Bitty Banners stamp set and coordinating Bitty Banners Confetti Cuts.


Oh Baby

Then I added a few extra details.  I added a fun ric-rac border to the bottom of each tag using the Top 'o the Tag Confetti Cuts.  To cover the hole in the tags, I threaded a button with some coordinating twine, and adhered that with some glossy accents.  Because every girl needs a little sparkle, I added some clear sequins to the pink tag :)


Oh Baby

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)














1 comment:

MBakeler said...

Beautiful card/tags. I so love your style! Thank you for the inspiration!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS