Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Thanks a Bushel and Cutie Pie


Hello there!  Every day we inch closer to the new Lawn Fawn release being available!  Today, we are showcasing the new Thanks a Bushel and Cutie Pie stamp sets, which will be in the Lawn Fawn store on August 25th!

I started off my card by watercoloring a pale yellow background on watercolor paper using Squeezed Lemonade.  I diecut the Leafy Tree Backdrops Portrait from the Perfectly Plaid Fall papers, and used that as a guide to watercolor the tree top of grass too.  When everything was dry, I glued the tree to the watercolor piece.  I stamped and colored the cute little apple basket from Thanks a Bushel, along with the single apple from the set.  I also stamped and colored the little sheep from Baaah-humbug along with the tiny pie from Holiday Party Animal.  Oh, and the trio of birds from Hello Sunshine.  I arranged my scene, and adhered everything with foam tape.  I diecut the leaves from the Leafy Tree Backdrop from Noble Fir cardstock, and finally, stamped a sentiment from the new Cutie Pie stamp set.


Cutie Pie

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration from the design team, and stop back by tomorrow for a super fun project! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Thanks a Bushel, Cutie Pie, Baaah-humbug, Holiday Party Animal, Hello Sunshine
Dies: Thanks a Bushel, Baaah-humbug, Holiday Party Animal, Hello Sunshine, Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait
Paper: Perfectly Plaid Fall, Noble Fir, watercolor paper
Other: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so sweet Audrey. What an awesome release!

Unknown said...

cute card

Sue said...

This is the cutest card ever! I love the background in watercolor but the little animals make it so darn irrestible! Super job.

Unknown said...

This is art. :) And the sheep is one of my favorite Lawn fawn critters.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

So cute! Love how the pie fits perfectly the sheep!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS