Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #19

Hello there! It's time for another Sparkle and Shine Challenge!  Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:


We are sponsored this week by our friends at Pretty Pink Posh!



Here is my card, inspired by the photo!  I love the warm grey, the pops of cool white, and that purple satin blanked!  So much so, that I pulled out my satin ribbon for this card, which I haven't done in ages!  I forgot how difficult tying a nice bow can be! LOL!

To create my winter wonderland scene, I first watercolored a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper with Pumice Stone distress ink.  I diecut, stamped and colored some images from the Papertrey Ink Warmest Wishes stamp set.  I used the In the Meadow Hills dies to create a bank for the polar  bear to stand on and adhered that to the watercolor piece with foam tape. Before doing that, I added a stitched edge to all of my pieces with the Avery Elle Wonky Stitches dies.  For a little extra interest I added some Soft Stone patterned paper to the top of the panel, and added a pinked border with the PTI Pinking Shears border die.  I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, added the bear foam tape, and then adhered the panel to a purple card base before tying my satin bow and adding a scattering of my favorite Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!


Let It Snow

Be sure to visit the blog to get all of the challenge details and to see lots more inspiration from the design team!  Thanks so much for stopping by! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Warmest Wishes
Dies: PTI Winter Wishes, In the Meadow Hills, Pinked Edge Border, Avery Elle Wonky Stitches
Paper: PTI White, Soft Stone, Plum Pudding, Soft Stone Pattern Pack, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Ranger Pumice Stone Distress Ink, Mama Elephant Moonlight
Other: Pretty Pink Posh 4mm, 6mm, Sparkling Clear Sequins, PTI Plum Pudding Satin Ribbon, Copic Markers, Foam Tape

1 comment:

Ruth said...

This is the cutest card! I love that bear!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS