Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Snow Kissed {Sunny Studio Stamps}



Hi there!  Today I have a card to share using an adorable stamp set from Sunny Studio Stamps! I've really been into purple for winter scenes lately, which it not usual for me, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts! :)  I just love the sledding penguin from the Snow Kissed stamp set, and since I hadn't used him yet, I figured it was time!  I watercolored a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper with Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet distress inks, with a hint of the darker purple coming up from beind the snowy hill.  I stamped, colored, and diecut the penguin with the coordinating Snow Kissed die set.  I popped him up on the hill using foam tape, and stamped a sentiment, also from the Snow Kissed stamp set.  Finally, stamped some periwinkle snowflakes before adding a scattering of sequins.  There are no rules in card making right? *wink*


Snowkissed

That's it for me today!  Hope you enjoyed my card!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Studio Snow Kissed
Dies: Sunny Studio Snow Kissed, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, Mama Elephant Landscape Trio
Paper: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, PTI Winter Wisteria, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet Distress ink
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape, 4mm, 6mm and 8mm Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Yuki said...

Super cute!! Love the purple background!

Heidi Brawley said...

Love your cute card!!!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS