Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My favorite products of 2015!

Hi there!  With the new year on the horizon, I thought it would be fun to share some of my most favorite new products of 2015!  These are items that were introduced this year, that have become fast favorites of mine, and they are things I think every card maker should own (haha! *wink)
Here are just some of my favorites of the year (but I have SO many more):
Stamp sets:













Dies:







Just add color:

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - If you like to watercolor, you will not regret adding these amazing markers to your crafty stash.  These water based markers with a real brush tip are available in 80 gorgeous colors and can be purchased in sets or individually.  I started with the 12 pack and quickly added more to my collection. 


Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Ranger added 12 new colors to the lineup this year, and I purchased nearly all of them (but the others are on my wishlist).  I will say that the newest additions are among my favorites in the distress ink color range.  I love them all, but I can't live without Cracked Pistachio, Abandoned Coral, Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet.



Lawn Fawn Dye Inks - all of the colors that I have tried are fantastic, but my new favorite is from the most recent release, called Plastic Flamingo!  The color is perfect and the name couldn't get any better!


Do you have any of these products and love them as much as I do? :)

There were so many amazing additions to the papercrafting world this year... I can't wait to see what is coming in 2016! :)











No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS