Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bundled Up {Sunny Studio Stamps}


Hello there!   Today I have a watercolor card to share with you using the Bundled Up and Snow Kissed stamp sets by Sunny Studio Stamps!  I watercolored a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper with my $5 Artist Loft watercolors from Michaels.  When it was dry, I added a decorative edge.  Then I stamped and fussy cut the penguin and his accessories from the Bundled Up stamp set, and the piece of ice from the Snow Kissed stamp set. It's a bit hard to tell in the pictures,  but I glittered the iceburg and it is so sparkly in real life!  I popped him up on the watercolor panel with foam tape, and stamped a few snowflakes around him, which are also included in the Bundled Up stamp set.  Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the Bundled Up set on a die cut, and popped that up with foam tape before adhering the entire panel to a white card base.


Wishing You a Cool Christmas

That's all for me today!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Studio Bundled Up and Snow Kissed
Dies: Mama Elephant Sew Fancy
Paper: PTI White, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black, Lawn Fawn Fish Tank
Other: Copic Markers, Artist's Loft Watercolors, Foam Tape, 4mm and 6mm Sparkling Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, Gltter

2 comments:

Danielle Dietz said...

This card has some serious cutie patootie going on! I love it!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is super cute!!!!!!! Love it.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS