Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Monster Birthday Ensemble on the Lawn Fawn blog today!

Hello there!!  Today, I am so excited to be sharing another project on the Lawn Fawn blog!  I made this little birthday ensemble for my husband's birthday earlier this week.  I think the Monster Mash monsters are some of my most favorite Lawn Fawn images!  They are so fun to color, and just absolutely adorable!

 Monster Birthday Ensemble

To create my card, I started off by watercoloring a piece of Tim Holtz Distress watercolor paper with my Artist's Loft watercolor pans from Michaels.  When it was dry, I diecut the panel with the Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables dies.  I added a strip of Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 patterned paper to the bottom to ground the monsters, then I stamped colored and diecut images from the Monster Mash and Party Animal stamp sets.  I curved a sentiment from Party Animal on my block and stamped it at the top of the panel, and then adhered my monsters and balloons with foam tape,  Everything else was adhered using a glue pen.  I stamped some birthday confetti from the Party Animal stamp set using Lobster and Fish Tank inks, and added a few iridescent sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, and then adhered the panel to a red card base.

Monster Birthday Card

For the matching tag, I used images from the same two stamp sets.  I diecut more of the paper that I watercolored using the Tag You're It die, after I stamped the coordinating frame from Winter Gifts.  I finished it off with some Peppermint Lawn Trimmings.

Monster Birthday Tag

I hope you like!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Monster Mash, Party Animal, Winter Gifts
Dies: Lawn Fawn Monster Mash, Party Animal, Tag You're It, Small Stitched Rectangles Stackables
Ink: Lawn Fawn Lobster, Fishtank, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 paper pad, Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI White, Pure Poppy
Other: Lawn Fawn Peppermint Lawn Trimmings, Copic Markers, Foam Tape, White Gel Pen, Watercolors, Pretty Pink Posh sequins

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS