Saturday, September 19, 2015

Reverse Confetti SFYTT!

Hi there!  Today I wanted to share a card that I just finished up for the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try!  Here is the September sketch:


And here is my card!  I LOVE all of the Reverse Confetti animals and I have been wishing for a cat set for a long time.  I was so excited to see Too Cute To Spook!  I also used the Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels on my card too.  I watercolored the background with Twisted Citron Distress Ink and then used some Lawn Fawn patterned paper to ground things a bit.  Finally I finished things off with some Pretty Pink Posh Peridot Mist iridescent sequins.


Reverse Confetti SFYTT September

That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Reverse Confetti Too Cute To Spook
Dies: Reverse Confetti Too Cute To Spook, Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels
Paper: Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper, PTI White, PTI True Black, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka in the Dark 6x6 paper pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Twisted Citron
Other: Copic Markers, Pretty Pink Posh Peridot Mist sequins, Foam Tape

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS