Thursday, May 21, 2015

Guest Designing for My Favorite Things - Take 2

Hello there!  I am back today with another guest post with  My Favorite Things!  I love little people stamps, and MFT offers an adorable line of sweet boys and girls, Pure Innocence.  This month, there are two new additions to that line-up and I am sharing a card using one of them today!

For my card, I started off by blending some hot pink and bright orange ink across a 4" x 5.25" piece of white card stock on a diagonal.  Then, using the new Cross Stitch Squares STAX, I cut a piece of white card stock using the second largest square in the set.  I popped that up on a diagonal, with foam tape towards the top of my card.  Then, I stamped, colored and diecut the sweet little girl from the new Pure Innocence Heartstings stamp set.  I popped her up on the cross stitch square using foam tape, and then used a Copic Multiliner to hand-doodle lines around the perimeter of the panel as well as around the perimeter of the square.  I stamped a sentiment, also from Heartstings, on the bottom of the panel under the focal point, and then popped that entire panel  up on an A2 card base.


Heart Springs

Be sure to visit the MFT store to see the entire release!  Happy shopping!!

I want to thank MFT for the opportunity to guest design with them!  I had SO much fun creating with these awesome new products and I can't wait to add some more newly released goodies to my stash! :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Suppies:
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Heartstrings
Dies: MFT Pure Innocence Heartstrings, Cross Stitch Squares STAX

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Such a sweet card! Your background is gorgeous and I love the hand-drawn borders!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS