Thursday, May 7, 2015

Guest Designing for My Favorite Things

Hello there!  Today I have some fun news that I am so excited to share!  I was asked to guest design with My Favorite Things during the month of May!  As usual, this release is jam-packed with a variety of awesome goodies!  Today, I am sharing a card that I made with the new Green Pastures stamp set and Die-namics, by Birdie Brown, along with the new Grassy Fields Die-namics, which is FREE with a $60 purchase this month!


Aw. Shucks.

I started off by stamping a patterned background on Kraft cardstock using the Sweater Stitch Background with Versamark ink.  Then I sponged the sky and grass and diecut the grass using the Grassy Fields Die-namics.  On a Green Pastures diecut, I stamped colored, and paper pieced the adorable little farm girl... I just love her plaid flannel shirt and red wellies!!  I popped her up using foam tape, being sure to tuck her toes behind the grass.  I stamped a sentiment from the same set along the bottom of that panel.

Be sure to visit the MFT store to see the full release... I can't wait to get my hands on this little lady's whole herd of farm animals!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Green Pastures, Sweather Stitch Background
Dies: MFT Green Pastures, Grassy Fields

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card! That gingham shirt is perfect and I, like you, can't wait to get the Whole Herd set of stamps and dies. Thanks for the great card :)

Yuki said...

Congratulations on being a Guest Designer, so exciting! Your card is absolutely adorable and the sentiment goes perfectly! :)

Unknown said...

LOL! This is such a sweet card Audrey! I absolutely adore the sentiment!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS