Thursday, May 14, 2015

Cute Fruit {Paper Smooches}

Hello there!  Today, I have a just-for-fun card to share!  There are few things cuter than fruit with feet... Awhile back. I was the lucky enough to with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, and the Cute Fruit stamp set is one that I picked with my winnings.  It's just so fun, and happy and CUTE!

I started out by diecutting one of the new MFT Cross-Stitched Squares dies from white card stock.  I stamped the pear and strawberry from the Cute Fruit stamp set, then added their arms, legs, stems, and a pair of glasses for the pear.  I added shading with my copic markers,  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added glossy accents to the Pear's glasses, and little white dots to their cheeks with a gel pen.  I used the Shadows stamp set to add little shadows under their feet.  I used the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles dies to cut a piece of patterned paper from an American Crafts 6x6 paper pad, and then embellished with patterned papers from Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle.  I added some banners to the bottom edge of the focal point using the PTI Double Ended Banner die, and then popped up the panel with foam tape.  Finally, I added a few of the Crystal Reflections sequins from Simon Says Stamp.


Cute Fruit

Hope this card makes your day a little happier!!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Cute Fruit, Shadows
Dies: Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles, MFT Cross- Stitched Squares, PTI Double Ended Banner
Paper: PTI White, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie 6x6. Avery Elle Everyday Collection 6x6. American Crafts Hip Hip Horray 6x6
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black. PTI Limeade Ice, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy, Soft Stone
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape, SSS Crystal Reflections Sequin Mix, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Yuki said...

This card is super cute!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS