Thursday, June 5, 2014

White on White Thank You {Lawn Fawn}

Good Morning!  Yesterday I shared some beach themed teacher gifts with you, and today, I have the thank you card that accompanied them to share.  I was so happy with how my first card turned out that I made a few more, assembly line style.  I used Lawn Fawn's Life Is Good stamp set and dies, and the new Louie's ABCs...  Oh my goodness, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these alpha dies!!  The size is fantastic, and the font is so fun!

I wanted the palm tree and flip flops to stand out on the card, so I diecut white letters and glued them to a white card base.  The result is so awesome.  It almost looks embossed.  


If you want to see the coordinating gifts that I shared yesterday, you can find them here

That's it for me today...  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Life is Good
Dies: LF Life is Good,, Louie's ABCs
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Squares

3 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

LOVE this simple idea!!! :)

Elise C. said...

Adorable!! The letters look so cute against the white background, and the little scene is perfect! :)

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute! LOVE this idea. I am a new follower.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS