Wednesday, March 12, 2014

PTI Make-it-Monday #155 - Confetti

Hi there!

I absolutely LOVE this week's Make It Monday Challenge over at Papertrey Ink.  Danielle shared an adorable project, and I could wait to dig through my die stash to see what I could make confetti out of! :)

I used a bunch of different PTI Star dies and several shades of aqua and purple card stock.


So fun!

I stuck a bunch of the stars to a piece of clear packing tape and came up with this:

Star Confetti

I am hoping to have some more time to experiment with confetti making before the challenge closes... I know I will be using this idea in the future for fun gift packaging! :)

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Star Gazer Additions
Paper: Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Lavender Moon, Plum Pudding, Royal Velvet, Hawaiian Shores PP , Aqua Mist PP, Royal Velvet PP
Dies: Tipped Tops, Seeing Stars, Star Gazer Die collection
Other: Clear packing tape, Foam Tape

18 comments:

Wendy G. said...

Really cute!

Alanna said...

This is so cute. I love the colors!

TeresaC said...

Fun card, Audrey!! I love the colors you chose and the simple method of sticking your stars on a clear piece of packing tape!!

Michele said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and your creative use of packing tape. TFS!

Kay D said...

This is AWESOME! I love all those stars, and this is a gorgeous color combo, too (you know I had to pin this one)!

Manuela said...

beautiful star card! great colors

Diana K said...

Love this!

Sherrie M. said...

Wow, awesome card Audrey!

LEG Studios said...

Love your card, Audrey! Pure perfection!

Danielle Flanders said...

Gorgeous in EVERY way! Love this card so much!

Melissa Sibert said...

Absolutely love this card. It is stunning.

Petti said...

This is just gorgeous card! Love the design!

Michelle said...

Wow! This card is fabulous! Great design and beautiful colours, Audrey!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love the design and colors....

Kristii said...

Your card is a showstopper my friend!! You totally rocked the challenge!! Thanks for inspiring me to participate!!

Sherri Scrapper said...

Love all the fun stars and the colours. Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Very stylish card, Di

Luanne said...

Where's your pin button Audrey? This is amazing!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS