Saturday, July 6, 2013

Wesley Swinging {Clear and Simple Stamps}


I have been having so much fun playing with all of the new Ragdoll goodies from Clear and Simple's Collection 7!  Today I have a card featuring Wesley: GR8 and Scenes 3.  I just LOVE that tire swing!


I started off cutting a card base to make a 3.5" x 5.5" card.  Using distress ink, I sponged the blue sky.  To create the leaves, I used the small solid leaf image from Taglines: Critters, stamping once full strength, and then stamping again without reinking, for the lighter shade of green.  I diecut the Grass border and attached that to the bottom edge of the panel and then, stamped Wesley where I wanted him.  I masked him off using a post-it note and then stamped the tire swing.  The sentiment, stamped on a Favor Flag diecut, is from Jake: Dude.

Thanks for sharing part of your day with me! <3 p="">

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Totally adorable!!

Gina said...

Such a sweet card!

Steph Zerbe said...

I love the tree leaves you created at the top..... i've been searching for a way to make a tree above that swing..... brilliant!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS