Friday, July 19, 2013

My Mane Squeeze {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Hey there!!  TGIF!  Today I have a fun card to share using Collection 7 Critters from Clear and Simple Stamps!  This simple one layer card uses the Little Critter Pals 3 stamp set.


To color the lion's mane and tail, I used 3 different colors of copic markers.  I used flicking motions rather than fluid strokes or circular strokes.  It looks a bit like tye-dye huh?  The shadow underneath him is from the Rag Doll Scenes 3 set, and the sentiment is 2 pieces, one from Little Critter Pals 3 and the other from  Critter Pals Sentiments, stamped on a Favor Flags diecut.  Of course, I broke out that bitty little heart from the Build a Critter Pal Basic die set.  The card was still looking a little bare, so I drew a border around the edge with a multiliner pen and ruler.

That's it for me today... I have quite a few posts coming in the next few days!!  Hope you'll come back for a visit!  Have a  great weekend!! :)

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Petti said...

very cute lion! great colouring!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS