Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Tree Pickin' {Clear and Simple Stamps}


Good Saturday Morning to you!  It is the weekend, and with Christmas in a little over 3 weeks (YIKES!!) it is time for our annual tree pickin' trip.  Since we live in Florida, I can not drag my children through the snow in freezing cold temperatures to cut down our tree (like my parents used to do to us!), so instead we will brave the Home Depot parking lot.  *wink*  To get myself in the mood, I came up with a little tree shack for the Clear and Simple Ragdolls.  I used Ragdoll Emma: Happy, Ragdoll Coats 1, Ragdoll: Stand and Cart Pals: Occasions.

(Click to enlarge)

I will also be entering this in the Young Crafters Unite Challenge #16 - Happy Holidays


So off we go...  Looking forward to a great weekend... A holiday craft fair with my mom, some Christmas shopping, lunch with my boys (big and little) and then off to find the perfect Christmas tree.  I love this time of year! :)  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: CSS Ragdoll Emma: Happy, Ragdoll Coats 1, Ragdoll: Stand, Cart Pals Occasions, PTI Fresh Alphabet
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Pure Poppy
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy, White, Christmas Prints PP, Pure Poppy Pattern Pack
Dies: CSS House, PTI In the Meadow (Snowdrifts), Pinked Edge
Other: Copic Markers, Popdots, Rhinestones, PTI Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Laurie said...

How did I not come to tell you that this card was GENIUS? I love it so much! I love your coloring, the snow, the bow...everything!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS