Saturday, July 28, 2012

Owl Always Love You {Clear & Simple Stamps}



Happy Saturday morning! :) I am really enjoying my Clear and Simple stamps lately and have another card to share with you using their Taglines: Critters set. I had this layout in mind after coming across this card when this stamp set was released.



That's all for now... hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Clear and Simple Taglines: Critters
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, PTI Plum Pudding
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Plum Pudding, Aqua Mist Pattern Paper Pack
Dies: Clear and Simple Tags 1, PTI Pinked Edge Border
Other: Copic Markers, PTI Rustic Jute Twine, Aqua Mist Button, Pop Dots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the layout you used and the little guy's belly :)

Joyce said...

You knew I would come by and fall in love with your card, right? This is just so cute. I love how you have colored that darling owl. It's going on my pinboard, right now.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS