Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thank you BERRY much!

Hello there!
Just a super quick post to share the goodies that I put together for the boys' teachers for the end of the school year. Summer break starts tomorrow! :) Inspired by something I saw on Pinterest, I ordered these cute ceramic berry baskets from Sur La Table, and filled them with Strawberry scented goodies from Bath and Body Works along with some cute strawberry shaped drink coasters. I jazzed up a little chalkboard garden stake with PTI's Strawberry Patch & Strawberry Patch Sentiments sets and coordinating dies, and sent along matching cards for each of the teachers.

I just took a super quick picture before the sun went down, as I was packing them up last night.





And here is a picture of the cards - showcased this one on my blog a few weeks back :)



That's all for now... off to get some things done on my last kid-free day until August! :)

8 comments:

Kara said...

adorable Audrey!!

The Paper Parade said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that basket is ceramic!!! How awesome! I'm definitely going to have to check those out. Your boys teachers are going to go ga-ga over this themed gift :)

Christiana said...

Your card is absolutely adorable and wow, are your kids teachers going to LOVE those gift baskets! So awesome!

Kristii said...

Way cute Audrey!!! Such a fabulous gift idea!!!

Unknown said...

Audrey you're making me regret taking this stamp set out of my cart yesterday! lol :) I didn't think I'd use it, but now that I see your creations I see how versatile it is. So inspiring!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What an awesome teacher's gift. Love the berry images.

LEG Studios said...

Adorable, Audrey!! I wanted to use strawberry patch for teacher gifts this year too ... But, alas, ran out Of time. I'm sure your teachers were thrilled!

LEG Studios said...

Adorable, Audrey!! I wanted to use strawberry patch for teacher gifts this year too ... But, alas, ran out Of time. I'm sure your teachers were thrilled!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS