Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #32 - Build a Scene



Hello there!! Today, I want to share a card that I made for the current Lawnscaping Challenge - #32 - Build a Scene. For this card, I used Critters Ever After , Say Cheese and some Brightside Papers.

Hope you have a great day!! :) Thanks for stopping by!

 Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After, Say Cheese Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI True Black, PTI Smokey Shadow Pattern Paper Pack, Lawn Fawn Bright Side Petite Paper Pad
Dies: PTI Clouds, PTI Double Ended Banner, My Favorite Things Rainbow
Other: Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen, Paper Smooches Licorice Twine

8 comments:

Sue Ann said...

ADORABLE!! Emma is all unicorn and rainbows and she LOVES THIS :) So there you go 7 year old girl who has her own unicorn named ....... UNI ~ LOL says this is perfect and beautiful!!!

Tamara said...

wow, great card!! Love your rainbow :-) TFS &
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping

Laurel Beard said...

I love this card! Love the rainbow you created from the bright side line! Love your layout and everything! This is FANTASTIC! I am so glad you played along with us again!

Elena said...

how cute! love the little star in the corner, and the paper-pieced rainbow. Fantastic!

The Paper Parade said...

AWW!! I love how the rainbow goes outside of the polaroid picture, and that unicorn is so sweet :)

Jessi Fogan said...

I love this! The rainbow is just awesome (love that the pieces are patterned!) and the unicorn is adorable :)

Christiana said...

Oh my gosh, girl! I am IN LOVE with this card. Seriously, my heart is fluttering. LOVE IT! I'm following you and adding your blog to my bookmarks. I don't want to miss a single project of yours! Get used to seeing a whole lot of me around here. :o)

And thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Love having you!

Anonymous said...

This is such a GREAT card! I love the rainbow that you created.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS