Saturday, April 28, 2012

BBQ Anyone?



Goodness, where is the time going!?! With just about a month until school is out for the summer, it is almost time to start planning those backyard BBQs! Earlier this week, I got my new Paper Smooches stamps (SQUEEE!) and one of the new sets, called Alfresco, is PERFECT for these sorts of fun occasions. It is filled with a bunch of adorable picnic foods. I used most of them on this card. It is not available it the store yet, but you will be able to find it here on May 1st (along with 2 other adorable new sets!). I had so much fun making this card! "Join Us" is included in the Alfresco set, and "You're Invited" is from the Good Gab sentiment set.



Happy Saturday! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Alfresco (Available 5.1), Good Gab, Hang Ups (tiny star)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Paper: Stampers Select White, Creative Imaginations Gingham Paper Pad
Other: PTI Rustic Jute Twine, Copic Markers, Popdots

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

how darn cute...I must check out these new stamps...love that hamburger...

The Paper Parade said...

Oh good grief, I know I'm going to need this stamp set now! I just love the way you created a whole scene on the checkered tablecloth... Love it!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS