Monday, September 26, 2011

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - 9/22 - 10/5



This week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge uses two of my favorite colors, pink and green! Look at this adorable inspriation photo!!



Kim is also using this photo for her SPARKS DT call, and you can bet that I will be giving it my best shot! I would LOVE to be part of the SPARKS DT. I actually had a dream about it last night. LOL!

Here is my card, using the Spiffy Scooters stamp set, and a little birdie from the My Peeps stamp set coming out on October 1st. When it is available, you will be able to find it here.



And a close-up of that adorable bird... he makes me smile :)



The sentiment, "Toot toot tweet tweet," is a combination of a two different sentiments, one from each stamp set. I used a Memento marker to selectively ink the parts of each sentiment that I wanted to use.

Supplies:
Stamps: PS Spiffy Scooters, My Peeps (available 10/1), PTI Love Lives Here (grass), PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (stamp pad and marker), PTI Ripe Avocado, Versamark
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Raspberry Fizz
Other: Pop Dots, Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen

3 comments:

Angie said...

This is the cutest card EVER!!

Kara said...

so cute!! love the birdie!

Robin said...

Super fun and sweet card!!!
Robin

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS