Monday, February 14, 2011

Tiny Treats for my tiny valentines...

Just wanted to share some tiny treats for my smallest valentines, my kiddos, Logan and Joshua.

Logan's favorite color is green, and he loves anything with animals. His room has a jungle animal theme, and he gets so excited about little surprise goodies like this. Here is his valentine:





Joshua's favorite color is blue, and he LOVES anything having to do with the ocean. His bedroom is bright blue, with lots of cool pictures of sharks (his favorite). I couldn't find any sharks, but I think he will be just as pleased with his whale :)





Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Birthday, Tiny Treats: Valentine, Polka Dot Basics, Friendship Jar
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf
Paper: Stampers Select White, Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Pine Feather
Other: 1.75" Limitless Layers Dies, 1.75" circle punch, Lunchbox Note Die, Copic Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen

2 comments:

Mariana said...

Perfect valentine's for little one's. I love how you coordinated the candy and the cards!! Enjoy your day!

Suzanne said...

I love the way you did the water on the whale card. So cute. Your boys must have loved it. Hope you all enjoyed the big day.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS